Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lost Theories:

Jared and I are total addicts of the show LOST thanks to my bro Alex and his wife Becky:)

If you follow along with the show, you know how crazy it gets-I've never watched a show before like this where the episode ends and I can't wait to see the next one! This season proves to be no different then the others. Each episode seems to answer a question or two, but we always seem to have a billion more! It drives me insane!

So here are my theories, taken from a few people and expanded on:

Jacob: I think Jacob is really Jack in the future. A lot of people are saying the most recent sighting of Jacob looks like Jack's dad-well Jack would look just like his dad as he gets older. This makes sense in a lot of ways, especially in the Fast Forward shows where we see how desperate Jack is to get back on the island. I think he does end up back on the island-in the form of Jacob--but no one knows it.

Ben: I have no idea who he is, or what he's doing. Every time I come up with another idea, it gets blown away. Like in last weeks episode where we see Sayid working for Ben in the Fast Forward!!!!???? What is that!!!???!?

Kate: I do not think she is part of the Oceanic 6. If she had been, she would be in jail. Which will also explain why she couldn't be long with Jack at the airport when they met so secretively. So they snuck her in somehow.


That's it for now-just my thoughts!

2 comments:

kt said...

this is funny since we've already seen 2/21's episode! lol We're also big LOST fans & NEVER miss it! Isn't theorising FUN?

alex said...

well, you're kate theory is out the window. i can't wait 'til they disprove the rest of them.