Wednesday, April 2, 2008

QUIZ ALERT!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Living in Temperance MI, attending CrossRoads, about to turn 17 years old and had a bad case of senior-itis.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Work Out--accidently slept in
2. Staff Meeting
3. Meeting with Lisa
4. Youth Group-60 Jr. Highers--ahhh!!
5. Drive to Dearborn to see the fam-including mom and dad!

Snacks I enjoy:
1. popcorn made on the stove:)
2. fruit leather
3. Coffee Drinks
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Sour Gummi Worms

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:...
after tithe......
1. pay off any debt
2. buy 2 new cars
3. buy a house
4. Give tons of money to the fam.
5. Travel

Five of my bad habits:
1. biting my fingernails
2. Misplacing my shades
3. throwing lady bugs in the toilet
4. checking facebook too often:)
5. forgetting laundry in the washer.

Five places I have lived:
1. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
2. Temperance, MI
3. Spring Arbor, MI
4. Long Beach, CA
5. Sylvania, OH

Five jobs I've had:
1. Cleaner at Lifestyles for Ladies Only
2. Dungeon Servant in the Library-Spring Arbor
3. Student Development Office-Spring Arbor
4. Camp Leadership-Spring Hill Camp
5. Youth Pastor-Midland, Long Beach, and CrossRoads

No comments: