Wednesday, April 16, 2008





















The Biggest Loser wins Inspirational TV of the Year award!


Ok, maybe not technically, but of any TV show I've ever seen (and that's a lot), The Biggest Loser inspires me to push myself harder-there is always another goal to be reached.

Hard to believe this is the same person in these pictures! Wow!!! Ali the 1st Woman to win the title of The Biggest Loser looked incredible, and extremely healthy.

As I look at my upcoming birthday milestone...the big 27...I'm feeling more and more inspired and encouraged to really work hard for the goals I've always set for myself, but always seemed just shy of. This year will be different.

I WILL run a marathon. I WILL be happy with how I look. and I WILL work harder then I ever have to obtain it!

1 comment:

kt said...

DITTO! We LOVE that show!