Sunday, March 15, 2009

Where Have I Been!!!???
I have been such a bad blogger recently! All of you fans who are just sitting on the edge of your seats in anticipation for my next blog...I deeply apoligize-the waiting must have been hard!
This is the start of our 3rd week of Daniel Fast-I am planning on doing it for 4 weeks, but once those 4 weeks are over, I don't anticipate changing my diet too much from the DF. I've been enjoying being creative with meals, and have really enjoyed knowing the food that is entering my body is actually beneficial for me! I have also greatly increaed my exercise level, doing at least and hour-an hour and a half of workout videos a day. I alternate between Jillian Michael's Shred, Metabolism Boost, No More Trouble Zones, and our P90X DVD'S. I'm definetly loving having OnDemand! Although it just means no one in the family can watch tv while I'm working out!
We are thinking about buying another car. It is just getting too difficult to share the car especially when I am subbing and need the car all day. Jared tells me about every other day a new car he has found that we need to get:) I love my husband:)
The most exciting thing in our life right now is our much anticipated trip with the Crydo's to Florida in just over 2 weeks! The Crydo's have been so influential in our lives-we love all of the M's:)
Well that's the brief update on our lives. I will finish with a post of todays newest DF meal:

Sweet Potato Soup:
3 Sweet Potatoes
5 Cups Broth/Water
1/2 sweet onion
1 Cup Lentils
1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1/2 tsp Tumeric
1 tsp. Cumin
(I added cinnamon too)
1 lemon full of juice

Add everything to a large pot and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 min. Add lemon juice. Blend/Mash soup and serve.


~Angela M.

1 comment:

alex said...

hooray for more angela blogging.

boo for more soup recipes :)