Monday, February 2, 2009
25 things about me: from my Facebook account (the newest craze)
1. I basically ONLY by items if they are on sale. Clothing, food, etc.
2. I drink less coffee now that I work at Starbucks then I did before hand
3. In the last few years I become a VERY health conscious eater-lots of fruits and veggies-no dark meat
4. I love to wear gym shorts and a t-shirt regardless of how cold it is outside-I just need a nice heavy blanket on top of me too:)
5. I am anti-television and yet I find myself obsessed with LOST and the dog whisperer
6. I love serving. I developed this while in college, and I pray I never get over it.
7. I love taking good pictures but don't have the eye for it--I sure wish I did!
8. I have dual citizenship still, and will always be Canadian and American.
9. Celine Dion's cousin was my french teacher in Elementary School.
10. I LOVE snow! Many people get sick of it, but I just can't get enough!
11. I have never been excellent at any particular sport and it's always bothered me. I'm just "kind of good" at several different sports.
12. I am very sentimental. I still have birthday cards from elementary school
13. I wish I could travel the world training other worship teams.
14. I love researching the best deals on vacation stuff, hotels etc. I LOVE finding an amazing deal!
15. I will be doing the daniel fast for the 3rd year in a row---sooo excited!
16. I wake up at 3:30 in the morning for work several days a week. yuck.
17. I love to travel, especially with Jared. Love love love it!
18. I was in the Miss Azusa pagaent and won-and then went to Miss California and didn't win.
19. I really enjoy being with Jr. and Sr. High kids and don't understand how some people can't stand it.
20. I am not very patient. Jared is very patient. I think God wants me to learn and thing or two from him.
21. All Dressed Chips are the best ever.
22. Today I watched Yours Mine and Ours and actually thought it would be fun to have 17 children. I am weird.
23. I love to be surprised-in a good way though.
24. When we first got married, I used to wake up early and make Jared a big breakfast...I did today for the first time in a loooong time.
25. We can't wait to adopt at least one child someday!