Saturday, March 3, 2007


CRAVINGS:

So last night Jared and I returned from our vacation/conference in Chicago. We had a great time-learned so much! I just wish all of our Fuel Team could have been there with us!

Upon our return-we drove directly to Bedford High School to watch several students from CrossRoads in "Seussical". They did a fantastic job! Chelsea, Lindsey V., Lindesy S., Cassidy, Matt, Alex, Stephanie, Candace, and Jenna all were incredible who's, animals, mayor's wife. turtles, thing, and birds. Jared and I were definetly cheering the loudest! (If I missed your name, insert here and I owe you a coffee)

While we were sitting in intermission, Jared started mentioning the different foods he was craving-such as chocolate...and the more I thought about it, I really was not craving chocolate, sugar, coffee, pasta...any of those things you would think I would be wanting. I have trained my body so much I am beginning to train my mind as well! I think that's a little bit of what Paul was talking about in 1 Corinthians 9:24-27.
Lord God train my heart and mind during this time

No comments: