Friday, February 23, 2007


PEAS AND CARROTS


That's my lunch today...the last few days have been tough but I am convinced it will get easier as time goes on. Last night at THE ELEMENT (Sr. High Youth Group), we sang a song called "Living Sacrifice"-which really helped me put things into perspective (it's crazy how quickly you lose perspective when all you eat is fruit and veggies).

Sometimes when I hear people and how shocked they are that I taking so much food out of my regular diet. Like I'm making some huge sacrifice. And then the worst of it is that I start to believe it! When we sang Living Sacrifice last night, I started thinking over and over about the sacrifice Christ made for me-wow-a perfect and blameless Son-killed as a sacrifice on my behalf-taking away my punishment and shame.


It makes me love eating these peas and carrots. Thanks Lord.

No comments: