Thursday, March 20, 2008


DISNEY WORLD!!!


So last week, Jared and I had the opportunity to have a impromptu trip to Florida...a much needed trip I should also add. We were able to stay with the Crydo's on their camp site--and thanks to the nice lady at the KOA, we got a sweet deal!

Our days were spent becoming masters at the game of Shuffleboard and Nuke-um, swimming in the pool and hot tubs, running with Mariah, and finding great places to eat for the Early Bird prices.

Jared and I were able to spend a day at Disney World too! So $150 later, we were headed to Disney for the day. We had a great time and even got to sneak in an hour early--sorry I can't give away my secrets. We didn't have to wait more then 30 min. for any ride which was great. It was such a blast just to be there together.

So there is our whirl-wind trip to Florida. We are so thankful it worked out for us to go!

2 comments:

kt said...

Sounds FUN! Glad you had a great time! I LOVE NO lines @ disney! lol

Anonymous said...

How nice that you could get away like that. Like the Bible says- rejoice with those who rejoice. Way to go!