Wednesday, October 11, 2006


10 More Days!

So here's the deal,

Jared and I get married in 10 days...pretty much that is the coolest thing ever!

Our friends start getting here in less then a week-which means I'm trying to get everything completed for work before they get here...

I can not wait to see my friends and get married-and I've been thinking recently about how quickly it is all going to fly by.

Before we know it, Jared and I will be another married couple in the world. Our party will be over, and everyone will be focusing on someone else. Not that I am desiring more attention, because I am not...However, it just puts life in perspective once again.

I can not imagine a more incredible person to spend my life with. Every day Jared amazes me more and more. I delight in knowing him and being known by him. He is one of the most amazing men I have ever met in my life. Thank You Lord for such an incredible blessing in my life!

No comments: