Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Three Names You Go By
1. Angela
2. Ang
3. Champ (thanks to Jesse)

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. phone
2. car
3. prayer

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. sweatshirt
2. the ever famous jeans
3. slippers because my feet are cold (even in cali!)

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Passion for the Lord
2. Joy
3. Someone who can lead me (because I am a handful)

Three Things You Did Yesterday
1. Went to class
2. Bought Christmas presents
3. stayed up till 3 talking and laughing with my roomates

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Spend time with Evan, Becky, Alex, Mom and Dad
2. Take a nap since I was up too late
3. Watch a movie with Jared

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Michigan-visit the fam
2. Maine-I don't know why
3. Hawaii

Three Things You Want to Do/Be Before You Die
1. Make an impact in the lives of many people
2. Snowboard well
3. Get Married

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a boy/girl
1. I expect guys to know what I'm thinking
2. I go to the bathroom with multiple women
3. I love to feel like I am safe and taken care of

No comments: