Friday, October 9, 2009


New Hobby:

I decided a few weeks ago that knitting would be my new hobby in life. I don't know why, but I just think it sounds like a fun way to make nice things for other people in a fairly inexpensive way. Today I went to JoAnn Fabrics and bought a few thingys of yarn (I should probably learn the technical term for everything) and my aunt Judy is going to teach me how to knit sometime in the next week--possibly after church on Sunday! I'm so excited to start a new hobby! I'll post pictures of my progress along the way!


~Angela M.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do it girl! -- Love, Mom

Rebecca said...

knitting is great! it's so neat to make something out of one strand of yarn...and a great way to relax, too!

kt said...

O! Let the textural addiction begin! Yay! :-)