Tuesday, October 27, 2009




















Fa la la la la la la la la

Well it has already started...the search for new and wonderful Christmas songs! Now I am completely obsessed with Christmas songs in particular, and I enjoy listening to them from about October until January---some people think the "Christmas Spirit" including movies, music and decorations should only last between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, but I disagree. It has always been one of my favorite times of year, and I want to celebrate it as long as possible!!

One of my most recent finds of a fantastic new Christmas song is:
Hallelujah by Darlene Zsech (or however you spell it)

and I just heard
Sing by Josh Wilson which was also pretty powerful!

Anyways, I'm always interested in hearing what other people are finding---anyone find anything interesting???



Angela M.

No comments: