Tuesday, July 10, 2007













VACATION!!!!!


Well, Jared and I just got back from our first vacation since our honeymoon-a week spent at Yellowstone with his family-and it was amazing and so stinking relaxing.
Here's what our week looked like:

Friday: Woke up at 4:30(AM) and my bro Alex took us to the airport. Flew out to Salt Lake City-picked up our cool rental card (saturn SUV)-shopped (my loving husband bought my 2 shirts and a dress!!!) ate at Olive Garden and checked into our hotel. Jared family all got in around 8:00 p.m. and we ate at one of my favorite places-BUCA DI BEPPO!!
Saturday: We drove 4 hours to our cabin at Henry's Lake in Idaho right outside of West Yellowstone in Montana-We were in the middle of no where and I loved it! We concluded the day by getting groceries and playing games together
Sunday: Jared and I went for a walk to the lake and encountered a REAL LIVE MOOSE! Only about 100 ft away! Then we drove out to West Yellowstone and shopped and hung around town for most of the day
Monday: All of us (me, Jared, Mom, Papa, Dan, Annette, Tommy, Tom and Cheryl) drove through Yellowstone and saw Old Faithful and some other really cool places-and BUFFALO!
Tuesday: Went for a walk (no moose this time), put puzzles together and ate Dinner at a friends house and played games
Wednesday: Drove out to Jackson Hole Wyoming for a day of shopping, a rodeo and fireworks off the mountain!
Thursday: Jared and I decided to take the afternoon and rent tubes and float down a river for 2 and a half hours-my favorite part!
Friday: We all went horseback riding:) Good times
Saturday: Said a sad good-bye to everyone and flew back home at 1:00 am on Sunday

God is so amazing-I love his creation so much!

No comments: