Monday, August 28, 2006


7 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS!!!!!!!

It's true and I can hardly believe I will be the bride walking down the aisle to the man I will spend the rest of my life with. God couldn't have planned it any better!
I still can't believe we are counting in weeks now! Pretty much most of the plans are all in place...photographer...reception place..dress...shoes...even the minister;) Jared and I are priveleged to have my dad perform our wedding ceremony for us...Jared and I manage to spend plenty of time together and just enjoy each others presence. In the midst of starting up youth group and moving and everything else-God is just holding everything in the palm of His hand and things are not too overwhelming (though I may have my moments).

We are so excited for the wedding (yes:) But even more so...for marriage...as it was created by God-meant to be a symbolic representation of Christ's love and relationship to us.

Now all I have to do is learn how to sign my soon to be new name...

Angela Maureen Amerine

1 comment:

Emily Smith said...

I've seen you practicing.... your new name that is... : ) Cute- and I'm excited to be a part of all this crazy-wonderfulness...