Tuesday, February 21, 2006

How to survive life in LA...

Sometimes it is just overwhelming to be a full time graduate student and youth pastor along with all the other things I attempt to do and do well. So here is how I survive doing all those things while living in LA:

-Catch up with my family and friends in Michigan while driving to Long Beach for work.
-Work out in the mornings
-SPEND TIME ALONE WITH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
-Go to the salon to have my hair washed and styled since I can't cut it yet
-Spend the last few hours of each day either watching a movie with Jared, going on a walk with Jared, studying with Jared, reading the Bible with Jared, watching Jared make pancakes at 1:00 in the morning, driving with Jared...pretty much anything with Jared in it...
-Do all things well, but not put undue pressure on myself
-Enjoy each minute with my roomates-even though I live in Long Beach half the time...

That's about it...I will not only survive-I will make it through this and do my best:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I don't know you very well, Angela, I still am absolutely certain that you will accomplish the goal of doing great! Two of the main reasons I'm so sure of this: Your parents have set such a great example (Raise a child up in the way that he should go, etc., etc.) and Philippians 4:13.