Sunday, April 24, 2011

How far along are you?
31 weeks and 5 days

How much weight have you gained?
20 lbs--not fun

How big is baby?
About 3 and a half lbs or so according to all the books

How are you feeling?
Exhausted and starting to feel very uncomfortable...I guess that comes with growing a baby inside of you! He'll be here in about 8 weeks give or take so it's pretty normal to me that everything is starting to ache:)

Are you sleeping?
In the last few weeks I've actually been sleeping really well--I just never feel like I get enough!

What are your current cravings/aversions?
Hot Chocolate:) I have tried it from most of the coffee stands in town--I love it from Bean me Up espresso--hate starbucks cocoa--blech

What’s new for little Baby Amerine?
Little baby boy is starting to pack on the pounds. His little body is just preparing itself to join us out here! A few weeks ago I made some stuffed owls for decor for his room which I am super excited about!

What are you thinking about this week?
I am constantly telling Jared---I can't believe he is going to be here so soon! This time is just flying by. I'm trying to get as much rest as I can now and also finishing up all kinds of things I need to do now.

What are you missing?
I'm missing running and working out hard. I also miss just being able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting out of breath!

What are you looking forward to?
Showing off our precious little miracle to our family and friends:)



~Angela M.

No comments: